Kandy CPaaS provides
Kandy is built on Ribbon's own elements and supported by Ribbon staff. Our heritage building large-scale networks assure that it's designed to meet service provider reliability standards and designed for a worldwide audience.
- REST APIs
- Developer tools and SDKs
- Sample code
- Ecosystem partners
- Screen share
- Instant messaging
- Text (SMS)
- Phone numbers (dial tone)
Learn more by visiting our dedicated website, Kandy.io
A Better Platform for Embedded Communications
The Kandy APIs and SDKs allow enterprises to integrate real-time communications into their own applications augmenting functionality and enhancing reach and productivity. For example, with Kandy, it is easy to integrate calling capabilities into CRM or any other business process/application using the enterprise's phone lines, numbering and voice features and preserving the existing investment in communications infrastructure.
Kandy adapts to enterprises of all sizes. It can be consumed from Ribbon's public cloud infrastructure or deployed in a hybrid model with key elements deployed in an enterprise network to improve performance and security.
Advantages of Kandy Communications Platform as a Service (CPaaS)
- Improve productivity and customer interactions with communications-enabled applications and business processes (like multi-media sales and support tools or client-less call centers)
- Deliver real-time voice, video, messaging and collaboration capabilities both on the web and mobile
- Provide more engaging user experiences with contextual communications (from within the business process or workflow)
- Accelerate implementation with our Kandy Wrappers turnkey applications
- Carrier-class availability and scalability, with 7x24 network monitoring and support