DataStream Integrator (DSI)
DataStream Integrator (DSI) provides the collection and management of call detail records, from Ribbon SBCs, GSX9000, as well as third-party gateways, so you have the information you need for to manage and optimize your trunking services.
DSI delivers rich insight for routing, billing, service quality analysis, and performance/capacity management. With the ability to customize the DSI feed to your specific BSS/OSS solutions, you get the ability to make better informed decisions and increase the efficiency of your network operations.
Features and Benefits of DataStream Integrator
- DSI supports almost any data transformation requirement, as well as data stream management (correlation/merge/separation) as required by a customer
- DSI supports multiple industry protocols for data exchange with BSS/OSS solutions
- Data distribution can be customized, including simultaneous transmission of specific CDRs to multiple destinations
- Intelligent data modeling and mediation (mapping rules) with XML facilitates the rapid deployment of a run-time ready DSI
- DSI runs in multiple virtual environments fitting into a service providers virtualization/cloud deployment strategy