EdgeMarc 4806 and EdgeMarc 4808
As enterprises of all sizes make the transition from legacy technologies to IP-based solutions such as SIP Trunking and Unified Communications, they require flexibility to support this transition cost-effectively. Ribbon's EdgeMarc 4806* and EdgeMarc 4808* Multi-Service Gateways provides the interfaces and functions that allows service providers to deliver a single edge device that adapts to an end user’s changing needs.
Ribbon's EdgeMarc Multi-Service Gateways provide both PSTN gateway functions to support PRI and analog trunks, as well as an Enterprise Session Border Controller (ESBC) for security and Quality of Service (QoS) management of VoIP services. WAN interfaces include both Ethernet and optical, enabling the EdgeMarc 4806 and EdgeMarc 4808 to operate as an optical termination device. The EdgeMarc 4806 and EdgeMarc 4808 are optimized to support the demanding needs of enterprises, supporting 1 Gbps symmetric WAN connections with up to 500 concurrent calls.
Features and Benefits of the the EdgeMarc 4806 and EdgeMarc 4808
- Future-proof design supporting both TDM and IP reduces capital expenses
- Scalable configuration based on session license and field upgradeable as business need grows
- Topology hiding, encryption and protection against Denial of Service attacks
- Supports direct fiber connections and data rates up to 1 Gbps
- QoS: Traffic shaping, prioritization, guaranteed bandwidth and call admission control
- Combined deployment of EdgeView Service Control Center and EdgeMarc Intelligent Edge allows for efficient remote monitoring and comprehensive troubleshooting
- Cloud2Edge Complete Compatible