SBC 5210 - Session Border Controller
Service providers and enterprises rely on the Ribbon SBC 5210 to protect their real-time communication networks. The Ribbon SBC 5210 secures, simplifies and standardizes real-time, SIP-based multimedia sessions – including Voice over IP (VoIP) and video – for truly unified communications.
The award-winning Ribbon SBC 5210 platform is continually recognized for its high performance metrics and industry-leading capacity of 64,000 concurrent sessions.
Features & Benefits
For ultimate network security and unparalleled interoperability, look at the Ribbon SBC 5210.
- True multimedia SBC support for audio, video and collaboration with advanced security, priority, identity and service quality capabilities – without compromising performance or scale
- All product features may be enabled and operational at the same time, including encryption
- Certified SIP interoperability with the industry’s leading solutions, including multi-vendor IP-PBX interworking
- Modular DSP design to meet the demands of real-time communications
- Complete protection from attack and theft of service; delivers high performance even during DoS attacks
- Enables IPv4 and IPv6 networks to work together seamlessly with noother upgrades required
- Embedded policy and routing to provide enhanced network optimization
- Can be deployed as an interconnect SBC between two service provider networks, as an access SBC between a service provider’s core and access networks, and as an enterprise SBC for secure SIP trunking
- IP-PBX and Cloud UC network migration
- Skype for Business, Microsoft Lync 2013 and Lync 2010 qualified for SBC deployment
- JITC and FIPS-140-2 certified