Custom Colors and Tabs
Deploying Smart Office clients with Kandy Business Solutions unlocks an entirely new set of capabilities. Organizations can use the Kandy Business Portal to instantly customize the client colors to match their brand. More importantly, they can add custom tabs (buttons) that launch web services so the client is instantly tailored to the needs of their business to their users. Web pages can open in the client or on a separate web page. Add simple links such as help desk or company news or add critical business applications. There’s no need for systems integration specialists or complicated plug-ins – simply enter the web page. It’s even possible to pass conversation-specific information (caller ID, name, etc.) to other business applications, such as a CRM app. Smart Office users can be more responsive to their customers and get more done. Once your customers use the solution, they’ll never give it up for someone else’s generic UC client.
Reduce the Cost and Complexity of UC Client Deployments
- Reduce training costs – one UC experience across Windows, Mac, iOS, Android and Web
- Reduce support costs by reducing the number of upgrades required to maintain applications
- Improve customer satisfaction – assure that all users have the latest client experience
- Differentiate your offer – use in combination with Kandy Business to instantly integrate 3rd party web pages or services into the client experience
- Differentiate – offer every organization the opportunity to customize the client colors
- Add value with powerful video conferencing and screen share integration
Extend with Smart Office Collaboration Rooms
More efficient communications expedite collaboration and decision making. Oversubscribed knowledge worker needs a higher level of engagement so they stay focused and get more done, in less time. Why be burdened with the complexity of a separate collaboration app with yet another address book and login? Smart Office Collaboration starts instantly and is a logical extension of the user's UC client (collaboration services can also be accessed vis browser - without a client). Each user has their own personal collaboration room with credentials that don't change so if a meeting moves by 30 minutes the meeting invitation doesn't change. Anyone with a web browser can connect and participate - in the office or from the road. Meet with one person or use Outlook to invite dozens of participants. Once connected, participants can hear and see each other in full HD, use group chat for sidebar discussions and of course, share screens or content. Smart Office tools enable users to connect, collaborate and make decisions so they can move on to the next task.
Powerful Moderator Controls
To be productive collaboration users need to stay focused on the task at hand. Seeing body language and non-verbal cues offers tremendous benefits over a traditional audio-only conference call but that doesn't mean participants can't get distracted. Thankfully, Smart Office gives moderator's powerful tools to manage their Collaboration Room including:
- Mute Audio – per person, all participants (with personal override) and all participants
- Mute Video – per person, all participants (with personal override) and all participants
- PIN function to secure rooms
- Lock conference (to preclude new attendees)
With Smart Office the moderator has the power to keep their meeting focused and productive.
Better Collaboration Experience
- High-quality video conferencing delivered to any device with a web browser
- Better experiences across low bandwidth links – leverages Scalable Video Codec (SVC) technology
- No telepresence room required – choose popular microphone and speaker options to create a dedicated room experience
- Meet diverse value points – choose screen share only or full collaboration deployment