CPaaS & UCaaS
Kandy is a cloud-based, real-time communications platform that enables Service Providers to extend their brand to rapidly create and deploy high-value communications services. It’s a white-label service built from Ribbon's market-proven communications technology, Kandy provides Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) and Communications Platform as a Service (CPaaS) offerings as well as pre-packaged applications called Kandy Wrappers.
Service Providers can deploy all of Kandy’s solutions or extend the value of their existing business services investments by overlaying Kandy CPaaS and Wrappers. It's a market-ready set of CPaaS offers that are ideally suited to drive the sale of traditional connectivity including DID/DDIs, SIP trunks, and SMS services. Kandy provides marketplace assets to enable service providers to deliver contextual communications reference applications along with Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) and Software Development Kits (SDKs). These tools allow end customers and ISV developers to embed communications directly into applications and workflows. Along the way, they will consume a service provider’s core products and services.
UCaaS – Kandy Business Solutions (KBS)
Kandy Business enables service providers to rapidly enter and win in one of the fastest growing markets in telecom. Globally, businesses are migrating legacy key systems and PBXs to cloud-based solutions. Kandy Business provides a rich solution with the legacy features customers need to seamlessly migrate and next-generation UC clients, mobility and contact center services that line of business leaders demand. Kandy Business eliminates the need to spend millions on new network elements or spend years trying to get to market. A powerful web portal manages every level of administration, including reseller channels. The portal is ready for rebranding and Kandy provides a full set of go-to-market assets and tools. Best of all, Kandy Business is constantly evolving to reflect the latest market requirements, assuring that service providers will have a competitive offer year after year.
- Cloud-based business communication services replacing traditional PBX's
- Powerful UC clients and collaboration tools (video and screen share)
- Market-leading contact center, powered by Five9
- Built on Ribbon’s own carrier-class elements – true multi-tenant design
- Designed to be white-labeled and support multi-tier resellers
- Worldwide footprint
CPaaS – Kandy CPaaS
Rapidly deploy new communications services that enable Enterprises to embed communications into their web services, customer engagement tools, and business processes. Non-tradition players are already offering value-added services on top of traditional connectivity and winning market share. Kandy CPaaS enables service providers to extend their brand to protect existing accounts and drive new opportunities. Deliver Kandy CPaaS services directly from our cloud or as a hybrid.
- APIs and SDKs to embed communications into apps and processes
- Sells new services and protects core communications revenue
- Designed to be white-labeled – your brand
- Market-place assets to attract developers
- Ready-to-launch go to market tools
- Pre-packaged apps (Kandy Wrappers) that are ready to sell and deploy
Pre-packaged Applications – Kandy Wrappers
Kandy Wrappers are fully functional communications applications that make it easy to add customer engagement tools to a website or mobile application. They can be offered in concert with Kandy UCaaS and CPaaS or stand-alone; ideal to overlay on existing business offers. Regardless of the deployment model, Wrappers allow CSPs to deliver a differentiated offer that increases customer engagement, customer satisfaction, and revenue. Businesses can even use Wrappers to supplement legacy call center deployments.
- Value-added apps that differentiate and add new ARPU opportunities
- Deploy standalone or in concert with other Kandy services
- Overlay existing business services investments
- Turn-key apps, no developer skills required
- Ready-made go to market tools