Kandy provides developers with the SDKs and APIs to embed real-time communications (RTC) into their applications. However, not all enterprises have the people or time to leverage our APIs and SDKs to create custom applications. Sometimes, they need a faster, simpler way to buy and deploy pre-built functionality. For those situations, Ribbon has created Kandy Wrappers.
Kandy Wrappers are pre-packaged, fully functional software applications that can operate standalone or be inserted into a website or application to enable it with embedded real-time communications capabilities. Kandy Wrappers allow enterprises to significantly reduce the implementation efforts and costs associated with introducing real-time communications into their business processes.
Combined with our Kandy API offerings, Kandy Wrappers increase customer engagement, customer satisfaction and revenue. Kandy wrappers enable rapid service creation by:
- Differentiating product and service offerings
- Facilitating engagement, communication and collaboration
- Simplifying the delivery of advanced customer service and concierge-style applications
- Easily improving any application or business process
- Accelerating time to market with simpler, faster and cheaper development and deployment.
- Revolutionizing e-commerce, healthcare, enterprise, social and collaboration applications
Types of Kandy Wrappers
Kandy provides two different classes of Kandy Wrappers:
- Application Wrappers – complete applications that combine different Kandy APIs to provide a high level of functionality and rapid service creation. They are ready to deploy on the web, on desktops, and on mobile devices; use as is or customize with your own colors and brand. Application Wrappers offer the fastest time-to-market, examples include Visual Attendant, Live Support and Concierge.
- Embedded Wrappers – functional modules or reference applications that can be inserted (embedded) into customer applications or websites. They complement an existing application by adding real-time communications capabilities. Examples include Click-to-Call and the Real-Time Communications client for Salesforce.
Expanding the Reach of the Enterprise
Kandy Wrappers lower the barriers to entry to create sophisticated end-user engagements by simplifying the steps to embed real-time communications into business processes.
Kandy Wrappers provide a rapid service creation for enterprise IT organizations and enable enterprises to launch specialized applications –on mobile devices, desktops or web– that provide answers to the key demands from their customers or users. With Kandy wrappers, enterprises can add voice calls, video calls, messaging or collaboration into enterprise applications in days instead of months.
Kandy Application Wrappers can be customized, packaged and delivered quickly and affordably, at a cost factor that makes sense even for small groups. And Kandy Embedded Wrappers can be added to communication enable existing applications; because sometimes the best solution to a problem is just one message or one video call away.
Native application development for multiple operating systems is expensive and requires large user bases to be economically feasible but Kandy Wrappers are multi-device and cross-platform because they leverage Kandy APIs, SDKs and pre-built containers, which allow your team to deliver customized applications on iOS, Android, Windows, macOS or from a simple web browser, at a fraction of the traditional cost.
VIEW KANDY WRAPPERS