Intelligent Session Control
Many enterprises are constrained by disjointed communications systems––independent PBX islands resulting from mergers and acquisitions or decentralized purchasing decisions.
Ribbon's Intelligent Session Control solution provides a normalized SIP layer that transforms fractured multi-vendor telephony environments into cohesive enterprise-wide unified communications systems with uniform directories, dial plan, user policies, features, and security. The solution centralizes both policy and session management, reducing staff time for adds, moves, and changes. End users can more effectively connect between sites using SIP trunking to reduce intra-company and inter-company communication expenses.
Unify Disjointed Communications Environments
Available as a premises-based solution or as a convenient cloud-based service, Ribbon's solution unifies disparate network elements and delivers consistent user experiences across locations and devices. It can even support connectivity between mobile clients and legacy extensions. Once deployed, the highly scalable and reliable solution can also serve as a foundation for a unified communications server, sun-setting legacy hardware.
Intelligent Session Control Advantages:
- Improve productivity and collaboration with multimedia communications, user-centric services, and uniform policies and dial plans
- Extend the life of installed PBXs with centralized SIP trunking pools and mobility interworking
- Ideally suited for legacy Nortel migrations as well as multi-vendor environments
- Reduce cost and complexity by consolidating policies, administration and integration functions
- Apply carrier-grade performance, reliability, security, and scalability to the enterprise
- Cloud or premises-based deployment options