Kandy CPaaS Solutions for Enterprises
Enterprises strive to find innovative ways to gain a competitive edge in today’s global economy. Ribbon's Kandy Communications Platform as a Service (CPaaS) helps businesses improve customer interactions and boost worker productivity by weaving real-time contextual communications directly into applications and business processes both on mobile and on the web.
The Platform for Embedded Communications
Kandy is a cloud-based, real-time communications software development platform, built from Ribbon's tested communications, presence and security software. The solution framework includes Application Programming Interfaces (APIs), Software Development Kits (SDKs) and pre-built applications (Kandy Wrappers) to improve customer engagement with click to call, visual IVR and more. The outcome-based pay-as-you-grow business model helps enterprises to accelerate the implementation of a multi-channel communications environment, minimizing upfront investments, and focusing on productivity and outcomes instead of infrastructure.
The Kandy APIs and SDKs allow enterprises to integrate real-time communications into their own applications augmenting functionality and enhancing reach and productivity. For example, with Kandy, it is easy to integrate calling capabilities into CRM or any other business process/application using the enterprise's phone lines, numbering and voice features and preserving the existing investment in communications infrastructure.
Kandy adapts to enterprises of all sizes. It can be consumed from Ribbon's public cloud infrastructure or deployed in a hybrid model with key elements deployed in an enterprise network to improve performance and security.
Learn more by visiting our dedicated website, Kandy.io
Advantages of Kandy Communications Platform as a Service (CPaaS):
- Improve productivity and customer interactions with communications-enabled applications and business processes (like multi-media sales and support tools or client-less call centers)
- Deliver real-time voice, video, messaging and collaboration capabilities both on the web and mobile
- Provide more engaging user experiences with contextual communications (from within the business process or workflow)
- Accelerate implementation with our Kandy Wrappers turnkey applications
- Carrier-class availability and scalability, with 7x24 network monitoring and support