Many enterprises are constrained by disjointed communications systems––independent PBX islands resulting from mergers and acquisitions or decentralized purchasing decisions.
Ribbon's Centralized Session Management solution provides a normalized SIP layer that transforms fractured multivendor telephony environments into cohesive enterprise-wide unified communications systems with uniform directories, dial plan, user policies, features and security. The solution centralizes management, reducing staff time for adds, moves, and changes. End users can more effectively connect between sites. SIP trunking can reduce intracompany and intercompany communication expenses.
Unify Disjointed Communications Environments
Available as a premise-based solution or as a convenient cloud-based service, the Ribbon solution unifies disparate network elements and delivers consistent user experiences across locations and devices. It can even add mobile clients to legacy extensions. Once deployed, the highly scalable and reliable solution can also serve as a foundation for a unified communications server, sun-setting legacy hardware.
Centralized SIP Session Advantages:
- Improve productivity and collaboration with multimedia communications, user-centric services, and uniform policies and dial plans
- Extend the life of installed PBXs with centralized SIP trunking pools and mobility
- Ideally suited for legacy Nortel migrations as well as multivendor environments
- Reduce cost and complexity by consolidating administration and integration functions
- Enterprise-grade performance, reliability, security, and scalability
- Cloud or premise-based deployment options