Everyday wholesale operators leverage Ribbon's intelligent session control solutions to improve the scalability, flexibility and security of their interconnect networks. Ribbon delivers a complete solution with the security, policy control, and signaling and media interworking needed to ensure interconnect providers’ success.
Only with Ribbon will operators be able to drive revenue growth in new markets by offering new interconnect services. They will have robust and reliable security at scale for every network peering point. And as network operators look at new architectures, only Sonus will give them the proper flexibility in their deployment by offering either dedicated hardware or in a virtualized, cloud environment for additional CAPEX and OPEX savings. You can feel confident to put your interconnect network in the hands of the vendor that manages well over 5 billion real-time communications sessions per day.
Features & Benefits
- Enforces Quality of Service (QoS) policies with intelligent session control as well as provides easy migration to an LCR and quality-based routing solution
- Can be deployed on purpose-built appliances or in private/public Clouds as a virtual solution.
- Integrating session management with policy control increases your responsiveness and makes you more agile to adjust to changing network and traffic conditions
- Optimize the cost of your connectivity for both access and interconnect use cases with centralized management of routing options and user-defined policies
- Increase your network security by protecting against threats such as toll fraud, telephony denial of service and network overload conditions
- Improve quality of service for real-time communications by applying intelligent routing decisions based on dynamic knowledge of SIP trunk availability