As enterprises fully comprehend the security challenges of real-time communications (RTC), they look to their communication providers for a solution. MSOs can differentiate themselves with a holistic managed security service across IP and mobile networks. By offering managed security services to enterprises, MSOs gain a new revenue stream and differentiated competitive offer in the fast-growing enterprise security market.
Ribbon is taking a unique integrated approach that collects data from multi-vendor networks elements and then distributes security policy across various security domains. By using Ribbon’s machine learning and network behavioral analytics platform, MSOs can offer a unique 360-degree managed security solution that will shape how network security is delivered in the future to enterprise customers.
Features and Benefits
- Detect bad actors trying to infiltrate your RTC network
- Close the security aperture in your RTC network
- Publish security policies across network “enforcers” such as SBCs and firewalls
- Provides a single view for network operations of the end to end network
- Virtualized, micro-services architecture for rapid deployment
- Leverages existing RTC Network Elements (No HW or SW probes required)
- Add-on applications for RTC Security, Fraud Management and Network Operations
- Vendor agnostic data collection - from Ribbon SBCs and PSX platforms as well as other 3rd party RTC network devices