Fixed Voice Network Transformation
Watch On-demand as we discuss our Fixed Network Evolution solutions portfolio webinar which includes IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS) solutions as well as Local, Regional and Tandem/Transit IP network transformation solutions for service providers across the globe.
Ribbon's C20 Call Session Controller is the world’s leading IP and IMS communications platform for fixed voice and multimedia. Integrating significant new investment, the software-centric C20 platform provides call and session control, network connectivity, switching, signaling and protocol interworking for the core and edge, unified multimedia communications, and applications for wireline, cable, wireless and enterprise markets.
This session will cover how our Industry-leading and world's most widely-deployed call session controller:
- Accelerates time-to-market and create profitable revenue and ARPU growth from new voice and multimedia services
- Features flexible migrations for DMS, Nortel CS2000 and other legacy switch types
- Upgrades your network quickly and efficiently with scalable software architecture
- Reduces power, floor space, and network costs
- Sets the stage for virtualization in the telco cloud
Solutions Marketing Manager
Product Line Manager