Branding Guidelines - Logos
Placement: The Ribbon logo may only be used in close proximity to, or in obvious connection with, a published article or broadcast news story about Ribbon or a specific Ribbon product or service
Form and Size: The EPS logo, for print, must be used as provided with no changes except to proportionally resize the logo. Minimum width for the logo is 1 inch for web and 3 inches for print. Do not use the Ribbon logo without the logotype.
Spacing: Clear space around the logo is equal to the height of the text in the word Ribbon.
Background: Ribbon has several different logos available for use -- including a color logo with grey text and an all-white logo. Choose the all-white logo based on the contrast and readability of the background color. Use the 2-color logo with grey text on white or light-colored backgrounds. If the logo will appear on a black or dark background use the all white logo.
For detailed guidelines, please read our logo guidelines.
- Ribbon png
- Ribbon eps (artwork - vector file: Right Click>Save Link As)
- Ribbon White Text png
- Ribbon White Text eps (artwork - vector file: Right Click>Save Link As)
- Ribbon All White png
- Ribbon All White eps (artwork - vector file: Right Click>Save Link As)
- Ribbon Vertical png
- Ribbon Vertical eps (artwork - vector file: Right Click>Save Link As)
- Ribbon Vertical All White png
- Ribbon Vertical All White eps (artwork - vector file: Right Click>Save Link As)
Ribbon Grey - R75, G75, B75; HEX 4b4b4b; CMYK C66, M58, Y57, K38 Pantone Cool Grey 11C
Ribbon Fuchsia - R255, G0, B127; HEX FF007F; CMYK C0, M100, Y22, K0 Pantone 205C
Ribbon Cranberry - R233, G5, B117; HEX E90575; CMYK C0, M100, Y22, K0 Pantone 213C
Ribbon Plum - R192, G5, B158 HEX C0059E; CMYK C28, M100, Y0, K0 Pantone 247 C
Ribbon Purple - R126, G0, B185 HEX 7E00B9; CMYK C66, M93, Y0, K0 Pantone 267C
Please contact us - firstname.lastname@example.org