Line Gateway Benefits
- Links end customers served by legacy lines to the revenue-generating SIP services cloud, IMS, and mobility
- Replaces TDM switch line frames while leveraging existing copper facilities
- Economical alternative to expensive FTTx upgrades
- Combined with G9 or G6 gateways, enables full TDM switch line and trunk replacement
- Connects to Call Session Controllers like Ribbon's C20 and other IMS-based controllers
- Preserves premises-based analog loops in the enterprise while enabling a new IP-centric services environment
- Carrier grade, high-density analog line termination supports long loop lengths and ESA
- Substantially reduces power, floor space, and maintenance costs
The Time is Coming!
TDM and SONET networks are at the end of life. The technicians are retiring, the equipment is aging, and the spares are sparse. Will your network be ready?