Policy & Routing
Ribbon's policy and routing solution (PSX) provides a better way to manage the security, complexity and cost of routing calls within an enterprise.
PSX is the most flexible centralized routing engine providing intelligent session control, optimizing both policy management and execution of routing decisions. PSX enhances security with real-time assessment of allowable call routing, enables business continuity, and optimizes intra and inter-enterprise routing to reduce costs of outbound calls.
Features & Benefits
- Intelligently manage communications sessions—routing paths, priority, admission control, etc., based on a multiple policies
- Integrate multi-vendor environments to create centralized dial plans, including individual numbering and multi-country plans
- Per call assessment for toll fraud, call blocking, and call admission control
- Integration with Microsoft Active Directory for policy and routing decisions
- Highly redundant architecture and live upgrade capabilities deliver 99.999% availability
- Single point provisioning and distributed call processing simplifies operation and reduces the chances of provisioning errors