Ribbon's JITC Solution
Learn more about Ribbon's JITC solution on our dedicated JITC landing page
Overcome Common Barriers to IP Migration
- Scale & Resiliency - Ribbon provides field-proven, carrier-grade solutions with geo-redundancy that scale to millions of seats and sessions.
- Analog Migration - Ribbon's G5 Media Gateway scales to 768 ports per chassis assuring support for thousands of analog phones, even on long loop copper.
- Nortel TDM Phone Preservation - Ribbon's C20 call controller can migrate CS2100 and SL-100 deployments.
- Proprietary Lock-in - Ribbon solutions use industry standard SIP phones - don't replace one proprietary solution with another
- Session Management and Mediation - Ribbon's SBCs and centralized session work in concert to migrate connectivity over time - avoiding the need to flash cut services. And SIP mediation services can mitigate interoperability issues.
Focus on Security
Ribbon secures communications for federal agencies, whether on-premises or remote. Simplify network elements, enable new services and reduce expense from legacy voice-only networks.
- Ribbon SBCs protect the UC network, at wire speed throughput, from devastating DoS attacks, as-well-as maintain full session capacity while running multiple services.
- Ribbon SBCs performance capacity remains unaffected by heavy encryption or transcoding loads while thwarting network attacks.
- Ribbon virtualized solutions deliver advanced functionality and high-end SIP services to small, medium and large agencies anywhere in the world – at a better value point.