Features & Benefits
The Ribbon SBC 5400 is a proven hardware architecture that offers predictable and assured performance with scalability up to 75,000 anchored media sessions. The SBC 5400 offers a simple embedded GUI and a real-time dashboard that monitors KPIs. Customers have their choice of 2x1GB, 4x1GB or 10GB IP Interfaces based on a simple software license.
- Limits CAPEX with scalable performance and capacity - SBC scales from a few hundred sessions to 75,000 simultaneous sessions with just software license upgrade.
- True multimedia SBC support for audio, video and collaboration with advanced security, priority, identity and service quality capabilities – without compromising performance or scale
- All product features may be enabled and operational at the same time, including encryption
- Certified SIP interoperability with the industry’s leading solutions, including multi-vendor IP-PBX interoperation
- Scalable protection from attack and theft of service; delivers high performance even during DoS attacks
- Enables IPv4 and IPv6 networks to work together seamlessly with noother upgrades required
- Embedded policy and routing to provide enhanced network optimization
- IP-PBX and Cloud UC network migration
- Microsoft Teams, Skype for Business, Microsoft Lync 2013 and Lync 2010 qualified for SBC deployment
- JITC and FIPS-140-2 certified