Mobile Network Solutions
Mobile service providers are constantly evolving their networks to enable High definition (HD) voice and video communication services such as VoLTE, ViLTE (video over LTE), VoWiFi (voice over WiFi) and RCS (Rich Communication Services). As the demand for IP multimedia communications services grows, the desire to have high quality and secure real-time multimedia communication experience increases. While HD Voice implementation on mobile networks was a huge step towards that goal, the next generation IP communication infrastructure is transitioning to support full HD Enhanced Voice Services (EVS). EVS promises to revolutionize the voice communication experience with unrivaled quality, reduce cost of service, and open up doors for new service opportunities to mobile operators.
Learn more about how Ribbon can deliver industry-leading performance on your mobile network. We offer best in class solutions for VoLTE IMS, Interconnect and Roaming, Transcoding with Enhanced Voice Services (EVS) codec support, Intelligent Session Control, SS7 / Diameter Signaling, and WiFi / LTE Calling.
And with cloud-based OTT services from our Kandy portfolio, we can help you compete with web-based, real-time communications and help you drive new revenue.
- Enhanced Voice Services (EVS) – Premium HD communication experiences for VoLTE
- Intelligent Session Control – Manage a diverse set of communication methods in your mobile network
- Kandy Platform for CPaaS – Cloud-based, real-time communications software development platform
- SS7 and Diameter Signaling – Combined SS7/STP and Diameter solution for 2G/3G/LTE/VoLTE/IMS networks
- Voice over LTE (VoLTE) and IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS) – Enabling Interconnect, Transcoding and Roaming for your 4G VoLTE services
- Wi-Fi Calling and LTE Calling – Next-gen mobile voice calling solutions over Wi-Fi or LTE