Benefits of Cloud2Edge
The Cloud2Edge offering is an economical, highly scalable, and flexible solution for all organizations. With this solution, you will gain the benefits of improving customer satisfaction, reducing the amount of customer care interactions, and increasing installation efficiencies.
- Pay for only what you need. Pricing is per-site and independent of the size of your location
- Op-ex cost model eliminates any large upfront investments
- Significantly reduced pricing for EdgeMarc Intelligent Edge™ devices
Cloud2Edge enables customers to “pay for only what you need.” Pricing is independent of device or size of a site, meaning a small site or large site pay the same rate regardless of the volume of voice and data traffic. Cloud2Edge also lowers the barrier to entry as hardware costs are reduced.
- The EdgeView Service Control Center
- Support and maintenance for EdgeView and any EdgeMarcs under management
- Reduced hardware prices as the call licensing is now included within the Cloud2Edge monthly price.
- An "op-ex" cost model. Cloud2Edge eliminates the substantial up-front investments associated with a "cap-ex" purchasing model. You pay for only what you need, and as you grow, you can incrementally add more capacity.
- Pay for only what you need. With Cloud2Edge, usage is mostly eliminated with a flat price per unit per month.
- Reduced hardware costs. As call usage is now included in the monthly service fee, device pricing is significantly reduced.
- Customer will pay the lower rate for as long as the unit is active on the network.
- Once a unit has been replaced, it will revert to the regular Cloud2Edge pricing (an RMA unit will stay at the lower price).
- Legacy units do not affect any quantity discounts for the non-legacy unit pricing.
- Licensing for legacy units will not change (i.e., if they are currently licensed for ten calls, they stay at ten calls). The customer can purchase license upgrades if need be.
- Customer signs contract for Cloud2Edge. If any legacy units are added, they will be tabulated and billed accordingly.
- Ribbon will configure EdgeView and its components in the customer's data
- Upon installation completion and customer approval, the contract term begins.
- The customer will add EdgeMarc devices to their network at whatever interval they desire.
- At the end of the month, Ribbon will tabulate the number of "new" and "legacy" units on the network and bill for the service.