Microsoft Survivable Branch Appliance Support
Enable Teams users to make and receive calls to/from the public telephone network if Microsoft 365 becomes unreachable. Microsoft’s Survivable Branch Appliance (SBA) capabilities are delivered as fully virtualized software in concert with the SBC SWe Lite. Microsoft’s SBA services provide an additional level of resiliency and provide another way for service providers to add value to a managed Microsoft Teams offer. Microsoft SBA services are tightly integrated into the SBC SWe Lite’s Easy Configuration Wizard, making set-up and administration as simple as point and click. Ribbon eliminates any SBA related command line administration or stand-alone security certificate management. Learn more by downloading the SBA datasheet.
Watch our Webinar on Teams Direct Routing for CSPs
With Industry Analyst Diane Myers
SBC Software Features & Benefits
The Ribbon SBC SWe Lite provides a robust set of session border controller features on a small footprint, giving SMBs the flexibility to adapt and grow as their needs arise.
- Optimized for a highly-constrained CPU and RAM environment; built-in media transcoding capability
- Advanced call routing features including Active Directory integration and onboard call forking
- Built in SIP Registrar that extends site survivability to SIP clients
- Reliably and repeatedly scales to maximum capacity without reboots, call drops, or other system anomalies
- Complete protection from security attacks and theft of service from malformed packets, Denial of Service (DoS) attacks and rogue Real-Time Transport Protocol (RTP) messages
- The same simple, intuitive user and provisioning interface as the Ribbon SBC 1000 and SBC 2000 provides a seamless path to virtualization