Network Operations Analytics
As unified communications (UC) deployments continue their rapid growth, enterprises are searching for turnkey solutions to deliver detailed insights of their IP voice traffic in order to maintain the quality of service their employees and customers expect.
This is where Ribbon's analytics application for network operations steps in. Ribbon has the toolset to proactively collect and analyze performance metrics, faults, packet and CDR data produced by Ribbon network elements such as Session Border Controllers (SBCs), Media Gateways and UC platforms. With this information, Ribbon Analytics can and display aggregate and detailed traffic information, alert on troubles in network or service behavior, and enable drilldown analysis into the network and services. Actionable insights make it possible for you to ensure you meet your QoS and SLAs commitments to your customers.
Network Operations Analytics Features and Benefits
- Correlation of collected data points from performance metrics, CDRs, packets, faults, logs and alarms.
- Trending analysis to provide early visibility into service quality issues and identify abnormal peaks.
- Schedule and automated sending of reports by e-mail, text message, SCP or SFTP.
- Share the dashboards as static or interactive with others to view or integrate within your web application.
- Network wide SIP ladder diagrams
- Custom KPI generation
Security, Network Visibility and Big Data Analytics Solutions
Secure your UC Network - Ribbon Security
Behavioral analytics has made a noticeable impact in the overall security threat detection community. However, the Unified Communications (UC)community is still largely underserved regarding behavioral analytics and anomaly detection solutions. With the variety and inherent complexities of SIP and VoIP protocols, UC environments will benefit greatly from the added value of behavioral analytics and anomaly detection to deter or eliminate many types of fraud or theft attacks.
Yet, even with behavioral analytics and anomaly detection, assuring the integrity of UC services usually means an enterprise IT team will need both visibility and control over, a variety of disparate products. Unfortunately, these disparate products will rarely, if ever, interact with each other. Ribbon solves the security isolation issue by taking a unique integrated approach that collects data from multi-vendor network elements and then distributes security policy across various security domain. This also results in the reduction of management replication and greatly reduces the overall threat landscape.
- Establish a well-defined baseline for what is categorized as “normal” so deviations from this baseline can be quickly identified.
- Centralize the detection and auto-mitigation of UC attacks and threats
- Establish a comprehensive and correlated view of attack/threat activity that otherwise evade existing point solutions.
- Stop toll fraud by continually analyzing call metrics during work and non-work hours.
- Mitigate complex Telephony Denial of Service (TDoS) attacks
- Shared security intelligence, with a whitelist implicit deny to reduce attack vectors used to infiltrate your environment.
- Minimized firewall / SBC configuration issues by sharing enforcement policies