For centuries securing financial resources meant thick concrete, heavy steel, and armed guards. Today, financial institutions are far more concerned about cyber criminals that can't be seen. It's no surprise that institutions have embraced Ribbon's focus on securing communications, with end-to-end encryption as well as analytics to spot issues. However, security is just one aspect of Ribbon's solutions. Ribbon provides unified communications and enterprise-wide PBX services to hundreds of thousands of financial services employees across the globe. From retail banking to trading systems to SIP trunking consolidation, to contact center connectivity, Ribbon solutions are at the heart of some of the world's leading institutions.
Ribbon's carrier heritage provides geo-redundant scalable communication systems that can be deployed as a unified instance, across the globe. Leading financial institutions already count on Ribbon to enable:
- Retail banking - UC services
- Retail banking - Skype for Business integration
- Trading communication services
- Intelligent session management (site/user unification)
- Media gateway services
- SIP trunking services
- Client as a Service
- Access line and IP trunk security
- WebRTC services
Focus on Security
Ribbon secures communications for institutions and their employees, whether on-premises or remote. Ribbon solutions simplify network elements, enable new services and reduce expense from legacy voice-only networks
- Ribbon SBCs protect the UC network, at wire speed throughput, from devastating DoS attacks, as-well-as maintain full session capacity while running multiple services.
- Ribbon SBCs performance capacity remains unaffected by heavy encryption or transcoding loads while thwarting network attacks.
- Ribbon virtualized solutions deliver advanced functionality and high-end SIP services to small, medium and large institutions anywhere in the world – at a better value point.