Hosted Unified Communications
Service providers must identify innovative ways to offset eroding residential service revenues. Ribbon's Hosted UC solution delivers the next phase of mobile and web-based collaboration tools required to successfully compete in the rapidly growing enterprise UC market. Unlike competitors that simply offer yesterday’s office-centric “IP Centrex,” Ribbon delivers a user-centric hosted UC solution that supports traditional SIP-based endpoints as well as collaboration and video unified communications from PCs, Macs, and mobile devices. Service providers can increase ARPU with business UC services delivered from Ribbon's C20 Call Session Controller and Application and Client Platforms.
Ribbon’s Compelling Business UC Client Architecture
Business UC buyers expect a sophisticated client experience. Ribbon’s next generation of hosted unified communications clients, Smart Office, is the answer. Visit our Unified Communication Clients pages for a detailed overview of why Smart Office clients are designed to be less expensive to deploy and manage than the competition. Our patent pending Omni technology enables service providers to deliver and centrally manage their hosted unified communication experience with fewer client updates.
Rich Collaboration and Video Unified Communications
Ribbon's Smart Office includes WebRTC-based clients that enable rich collaboration services with just a browser––no client infrastructure to manage. Robust multisite, multi-tiered management tools support voice, multi-party video conferencing, IM, presence, multimedia messaging and screen-share. Ribbon makes hosted unified communication as cost-effective to deploy as it is compelling for customers to acquire.
The Advantages of Hosted Unified Communications:
- Deploy in-network or acquire as a service from Kandy
- Innovative business UC client architecture that is less expensive to deploy and manage - supports smartphones, tablets, WebRTC-compliant browsers, PCs and Macs
- Easily extend the value of existing Ribbon investments
- Comprehensive feature set including unified multimedia conferencing and collaboration, unified messaging, video, HD VoIP, and screen sharing
- Global design, installation, and support services ensure rapid time-to-market and sustained profitability