Discover the tools to turn your KPIs into ROI for you and your customers. NetScore monitors the performance of Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) trunk groups and analyzes Call Detail Records (CDRs) to ensure service quality and to optimize network traffic. Take advantage of proactive analytics to improve the user experience and reduce operational costs.
NetScore makes it easy to manage Quality of Service and Service Level Agreements by delivering real-time insight into network behavior and traffic patterns. With support for the entire Ribbon SBC portfolio and third-party CDRs, NetScore is like having a team of SIP experts monitoring the network to give you better visibility into the behavior of your network.
Feature & Benefits
- NetScore lets you know about voice quality degradation before it becomes a problem for users.
- Ensure proper accounting and validate SLA adherence using NetScore analysis
- Gain a composite view of voice quality and network performance as it changes
- Improve quality of experience by acting on a holistic view of SIP network operations
- Supports entire SBC portfolio and 3rd party CDRs