Intelligent Session Control
Intelligent session control can dramatically increase your responsiveness to your customer and traffic demands for real-time communications. With Ribbon’s centralized policy control increases efficiency, reliability and scalability for real-time communications. With intelligent session control, you can securely manage sessions, define and optimize routing decisions and perform admission control, all under the control of user-defined policies.
Integrated capabilities for least cost routing, number portability, and media-based routing make it possible to optimize your network traffic decisions to improve quality of service, connectivity, and resource utilization.
Integrated capabilities for least cost routing, number portability, and media-based routing make it possible to optimize your network traffic decisions for the quality of service, efficient connectivity and resource utilization.
Intelligent Session Control Features & Benefits
- Integrating session management with policy control increases your responsiveness and makes you more agile to adjust to changing network and traffic conditions
- Optimize the cost of your connectivity for both access and interconnect use cases with centralized management of routing options and user-defined policies
- Increase your network security by protecting against threats such as toll fraud, telephony denial of service and network overload conditions
- Improve the quality of service for real-time communications by applying intelligent routing decisions based on dynamic knowledge of SIP trunk availability
- Similar to QoS-based routing, increase the reliability of your network connectivity for real-time communications by applying intelligent routing decisions based on dynamic knowledge of SIP trunk availability