Solutions for Rural & Regional Service Providers
Many regional and rural service providers are constrained by legacy TDM networks that are expensive to maintain, difficult to extend or past their lifecycles and posing risks. Ribbon's comprehensive Regional Network Transformation portfolio grows revenue and ARPU, converges disparate networks, replaces costly legacy switching, and is the cornerstone of new core networks for Rural operators across North America. Along with our award-winning Kandy Communications Platform, we offer Independant Operating Careers (IOC) the ability to quickly bring to market embedded communications, while delivering managed Over-the-Top (OTT) Mobility Solutions for consumers and Business Solutions for small and medium businesses from a hybrid, private or public cloud.
Legacy Switch Transformation To IP
The Ribbon regional IP network transformation solution leverages existing fixed access by connecting to line frames and peripherals of switches such as Nortel DMS-10 and DMS-100, as well as migrate legacy switches like 5ESS, Nortel CS2K and others. With Ribbon's Regional IP Network Transformation solution, operators de-risk their switching networks and provide their customers with both legacy services and an array of new, revenue generating IP voice and multimedia features, while reducing recurring power, HVAC, space and staffing costs.
- Local Network IP Transformation – Consolidate and modernize your infrastructure
- Tandem Network Transformation – Modern IP-based interconnects
- IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS) – Best-in-class IMS core, access, and interconnect elements
- SS7 Signaling – Signaling solutions for your network
- Intelligent Session Control – Dramatically increase your responsiveness to customer traffic demands for real-time communication