Ribbon Cloud Link is an integrated appliance solution that combines Ribbon’s award- winning SBC 1000 and SBC 2000 session border controllers running embedded Microsoft Skype for Business Cloud Connector Edition software. It provides a complete solution to enable transitions from traditional voice deployments to Microsoft Skype for Business.
Cloud Link connects legacy telephony elements on premises to Office 365 Cloud PBX, providing Active Directory dial plan integration to help you migrate to Skype for Business at your own pace with no disruptive cutover. Active Directory integration facilitates presence awareness for legacy endpoints.
Ribbon Cloud Link comes pre-loaded with Microsoft Cloud Connector Edition software and all necessary licenses, saving time and cost associated with sourcing servers and software separately. The GUI Setup Wizard significantly reduces the complexity and time needed to configure Cloud Connector Edition, decreasing deployment times up to 70%.
Cloud Link Features & Benefits
- Support up to 500 concurrent Skype for Business Cloud Connector Edition managed calls
- Advanced call routing and presence awareness through Active Directory integration
- Unmatched configuration options connect your unified communications to a wide variety of legacy systems; add capacity through a software license upgrade
- Tolly® tested performance consistently scaling to maximum capacity without reboots, call drops, or other system anomalies
- Miercom® certified platform protects your VoIP infrastructure from intrusion and denial of service, maximizing uptime
- 3rd party validated simple, intuitive user interface, management and operation, using wizards and links to documentation